Ontario has got countless fabulous what you should do and see it’s well worth taking a little time out of any hectic agenda to enjoy what it has to offer. Here are among the most popular attractions and things to complete in the area. I’ve tried to give you a good cross section to please all budgets, ages and interests.
• Ontario Mills – here is the largest outlet center in California filled with stuff and bargains to do. There are other than 200 different stores perfect to get a bargain plus fabulous restaurants, much and theaters more. Another big advantage for greener drivers is the abundance of power stations to top up your hybrid car. Incidentally you should check out of the hybrids at fiat of ontario – they’re awesome.
• Graber Olive House – this delightful historic attraction is actually a million miles from the bustle of Ontario Mills – well, a million miles in what to expect but certainly not one million driving miles, it’s actually just a short distance from LA/Ontario Airport. Tourists are overwhelmed by the homely welcome of the family run business and staff. Certainly worth getting a look.
• K1 Speed Ontario – for petrol heads of all shapes and sizes, professionals or enthusiastic amateurs can enjoy this high octane attraction. Driving go-karts is simply such good fun!
• Museum of Art and History – The Ontario Museum of Art and History is a must for anyone who has an interest in finding out a little bit regarding the history of the people and town. One added bonus of this fabulous Ontario attraction – entrance is free.
• Cucamonga-Guasti Regional Park – this is a splendid place for a family picnic with a warm, sunny afternoon but there’s a lot more to Cucamonga-Guasti Regional Park than that. Water slides, Volleyball courts, angling, pedal boat rides, dog shows, cat shows, music extravaganzas . . . . there’s always something happening at this popular Ontario location.
• Scandia – is the best getaway for just about any Ontario visitors or residents who like to reside life inside the fast lane, or upside down, or spinning around . . . yep, it’s a fabulous theme park. Okay, so this Scandinavian themed park might not exactly be on the par with Disneyland but it does offer plenty of affordable, clean family fun.
• Mountain Village Stadium, Edwards Ontario – a fabulous theater with lots to offer including plenty of scrummy popcorn. You’ll be happy you did if you’ve got a little time to kill then check out what’s happening with the stadium.
• Murder Mystery Dinner & Show – who dunnit? This is one of the largest murder mystery dinner shows in America never mind Ontario with performers infiltrating the dinner guests so well that lots of the guests don’t realize that they’re part of the show until they accidentally happen to die. Don’t worry, it’s all part of the show and well worth a visit.
February visitors to Ontario can enjoy the thrills of the NASCAR sprint series, June sees the annual Balloon and Wine Festival and in July / August there are some terrific celebrations to experience with summer festivals, bands and concerts. September visitors can drink in the fabulous atmosphere in the Rancho Cucamonga Grape Fest – it’s awesome.
Whatever time of year you visit Ontario or take the time out of your hectic agenda to enjoy several of the delights you’ll be sure to find plenty to hold your and you family entertained. If you find enough time, you’ll be happy you did, don’t forget to look into ocfiatservingontario.com.